Installation of 5 units of Vestas V117 Wind Turbines
Oestermark Grouting A/S and NauticAWT has completed the installation of 5 units of Vestas V117 Wind Turbines in the North Western part of Denmark.
- Supply of NaX™ Q130 Ultra High Performance Cementitious (UHPC) grout and all materials, equipment and accessories associated with the mixing; pumping and grouting installation services.
- Supply of grouting materials and services for the onshore installation of 5 units of Vestas V117 3.3MV Wind Turbines in the North-Western part of Denmark.
- Foundation and bottom flange was heated up to +15 degrees as a winter precaution to insure a safe and quick installation.
- The grouting was done according to Vestas guidelines using large 300 litre mixers and Putzmeister P150 pump and finalised within 60 minutes per turbine foundation.
- NaX™ Q130 has been developed specifically for onshore wind turbines. It is a flowable, cohesive and impermeable grout, which can easily be pumped into structures with narrow constrictions and develops high compressive strength in a short period of time.
The features and benefits of NaX™ Q130 include:
- Good Flowability
- High Early Strengths
- Shrinkage compensated
- Final setting time before 6 hours at 25°C
- No segregation or bleeding
- Wind Turbines in the North Western part of Denmark.